Location: Henderson Rd, Tampa, FL 33634
Department: Operations - Product Development
Reports to: Director, Product
Oversees the development, rollout, and implementation of Medicaid/Medicare products across all markets. Acts as a liaison between the functional areas, markets and other key stakeholders to ensure the successful sale, delivery, and maintenance of products. Leads cross functional activity such as root cause identification and resolution, product performance review, product development and product rollout and training.
- Supports the internal development and manages implementation of new product benefits and service enhancements.
- Oversees cross functional projects which impact product performance through identification, resolution, and ongoing product performance monitoring.
- Partners with functional areas such as Operations, Sales, Provider Relations, Finance, and Regulatory to review product performance/effectiveness and determine actionable items to address (including resolving member/product issues and conducting ongoing training).
- Leads the development of training tools to support the implementation and ongoing monitoring of product benefits and services.
- Ensures compliance and accuracy of product benefit content by undergoing thorough quality assurance.
- Oversees multiple tasks to ensure timeliness of project plan milestones are met.
- Takes proactive role and decisive action in achieving objectives, advocating changes where necessary to meet Corporate goals.
- Maintains strong positive, working relationships throughout the organization.
- Proactively identifies possible project challenges and seeks out possible solutions.
- Leads analytical projects associated with PDP product development (competitive analysis, product sales performance, forecasting, etc.)
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field or equivalent work experience including 1 additional year of experience in leading and/or supporting projects (as applicable) in the following areas: Product Development, Product Management, Marketing and Sales, Strategic Planning, Marketing Management, and/or Project Management
- Required: 4 years of experience in leading and/or supporting projects (as applicable) in the following areas: Product Development, Product Management, Marketing and Sales, Strategic Planning, Marketing Management, and/or Project Management
- Preferred: 2 years of experience in consulting
- Preferred: Experience with Medicare products, healthcare, consumer financial products or pharmacy
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to analyze information and covert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
- Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Ability to drive multiple projects
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to understand/respond to complex subjects and provide logical/effective solutions to business needs
- Ability to create appropriate presentations based on audience needs
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Project