Drives the overall development and strategy of products (Medicare,Medicaid, Exchanges, Duals), including the identification, evaluation, designand rollout of new product offerings and product enhancements. Work through theorganization as a product champion to measure and optimize product performance.
Reports to: VP,Product
Location: Tampa,FL (Henderson Rd)
- Drives benefit design process in coordination with key internal business partners.
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and helps to solve cross-functional, operational, and organizational issues that impact P&L performance.
- Drives the training and rollout of benefit changes throughout the organization, including producing the product source of truth which communicates benefit details to key organizational stakeholders.
- Maintains up to date market intelligence to understand customer needs, competitive activity and emerging product opportunities.
- Interfaces with senior leadership on strategic decision making.
- Leads the Medicaid and Medicare benefit design process with focus on existing offerings.
- Leads product expansion and plan termination discussions with market leaders.
- Drives product performance through identification, resolution and ongoing monitoring of key product metrics.
- Leads cross functional teams to develop and implement product performance improvements that improve member experience and persistency.
- Ensures benefit accuracy in the CMS bid, the benefit source of truth and any other benefit disemination vehicles or formats (training, FAQs, etc).
- Researches and reviews market needs regarding the success rate of product design and performance, including annual competitive analysis.
- Performs special project as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Health Administration or related field is required
- Master's Degree in Master's of Business Administration or Master's of Health Administration is preferred
- 10 years of experience in product or marketing is required
- 5 years of experience in managed care is required
- 5 years of management experience is required
- Long Term Care experience is preferred
- Solid experience and exposure leading projects and people in two of the following areas: Product Development, Product Management, Strategic Planning is required
- Strong knowledge and exposure to CMS regulations is required
- Advanced project management skills
- Advanced interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced ability to influence internal and external constituents
- Intermediate ability to lead/manage others
- Intermediate organizational skills
- Intermediate time management and priority setting skills
- Intermediate ability to drive multiple projects
- Intermediate analytical skills Ability to analyze information and convert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
- Intermediate ability to create appropriate and impactful presentations based on audience needs
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required
- Strong working knowledge of project planning software sufficient to document project steps and report progress
- Working knowledge of project planning software sufficient to document project steps and report progress is required