MUST HAVE MEDICARE/DSNP EXPERIENCE
Coordinates and supports the development, rollout, and management of Medicaid/Medicare products across all markets through identification, evaluation, research, design, and implementation. Acts as a liaison between the functional areas and the markets to ensure the successful sale, delivery, and maintenance of products. Leads projects and supports cross functional activity such as: root cause identification and resolution, product performance review, product development, and product rollout and training.
- Support the internal development and implementation of new product benefits and service enhancements.
- Oversees and coordinates cross functional projects which impact product performance through identification, resolution, and ongoing product performance monitoring.
- Track and communicate key product performance indicators. Including analyzing the results and advocating changes to meet corporate goals.
- Partners with functional areas such as Operations, Sales, Provider Relations, Finance, and Regulatory to review product performance/effectiveness and determine actionable items to address (including resolving member/product issues and conducting ongoing training).
- Conduct market research activities to evaluate ongoing product performance.
- Develop training tools to support the implementation and ongoing monitoring of product benefits and services.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
Education: A Bachelors Degree in Marketing, or equivalent. (An MBA or MHA is preferred)
Experience: 5 years product or project management experience with at least 2 years in managed care. Experience leading projects in the following areas: Product Development, Product Management, Marketing and Sales, Strategic Planning, Marketing Management, and/or Project Management,
Special Skills (e.g. 2nd language):
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze information and covert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects
- Ability to create appropriate presentations based on audience needs
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong knowledge of project planning software sufficient to document project steps and report progress