Location: Henderson Rd, Tampa, FL 33634
Department: Product Development
Reports to: Sr. Product Manager
Coordinates and supports the development, rollout, and management of Medicaid/Medicare products across all markets through identification, evaluation, research, design, and implementation. Acts as a liaison between the functional areas and the markets to ensure the successful sale, delivery, and maintenance of products. Leads projects and supports cross functional activity such as: root cause identification and resolution, product performance review, product development, and product rollout and training.
- Support the internal development and implementation of new product benefits and service enhancements.
- Oversees and coordinates cross functional projects which impact product performance through identification, resolution, and ongoing product performance monitoring.
- Track and communicate key product performance indicators. Including analyzing the results and advocating changes to meet corporate goals.
- Partners with functional areas such as Operations, Sales, Provider Relations, Finance, and Regulatory to review product performance/effectiveness and determine actionable items to address (including resolving member/product issues and conducting ongoing training).
- Conduct market research activities to evaluate ongoing product performance.
- Develop training tools to support the implementation and ongoing monitoring of product benefits and services.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Required: Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Public Health, or a related field; or equivalent work experience to include 2 years of experience leading and/or support projects in healthcare and/or health insurance.
- Required: 6 years of experience leading projects and the product lifecycle in the following areas: benefit design, benefit management and/or administration, product management and/or project management.
- Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to create appropriate presentations based on audience needs.
- Ability to drive multiple projects.
- Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills.
- Ability to influence internal and external constituents.
- Ability to proof large bodies of materials.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to delegate, assess risk, and make educated remediation recommendations.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook