Coordinates and supports the development, rollout, and management of Medicaid/Medicare products across all markets through identification, evaluation, research, design, and implementation. Acts as a liaison between the functional areas and the markets to ensure the successful sale, delivery, and maintenance of products. Leads projects and supports cross functional activity such as: root cause identification and resolution, product performance review, product development, and product rollout and training.
The ideal candidate:
Would have packaged complex population or maternal child data and manage it for publication (RFP).
Would have managed data and results around programs in Population Health.
Would have promoted the Population Health ideas to external audiences.
Would have a communications or marketing background.
- Support the internal development and implementation of new product benefits and service enhancements.
- Oversees and coordinates cross functional projects which impact product performance through identification, resolution, and ongoing product performance monitoring.
- Track and communicate key product performance indicators. Including analyzing the results and advocating changes to meet corporate goals.
- Partners with functional areas such as Operations, Sales, Provider Relations, Finance, and Regulatory to review product performance/effectiveness and determine actionable items to address (including resolving member/product issues and conducting ongoing training).
- Conduct market research activities to evaluate ongoing product performance.
- Develop training tools to support the implementation and ongoing monitoring of product benefits and services.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
Education: A Bachelors Degree in Marketing, or equivalent. (An MBA or MHA is preferred)
Experience: 5 years product or project management experience with at least 2 years in managed care. Experience leading projects in the following areas: Product Development, Product Management, Marketing and Sales, Strategic Planning, Marketing Management, and/or Project Management,
Special Skills (e.g. 2nd language):
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze information and covert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects
- Ability to create appropriate presentations based on audience needs
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong knowledge of project planning software sufficient to document project steps and report progress