The Physician Recruiter develops, enhances, and maintains partnerships with HR, business leaders and management personnel. In addition, the incumbent provides sound advice on proactive recruiting strategies that support the business objectives and attract highly qualified executive-level candidates, networks and conducts cold calls to develop and maintain a highly qualified candidate pool, and works with key stakeholders to plan, coordinate, and implement executive recruitment activities.
Reports to: Director, Talent Acquisition
Department: Human Resources
Location: Corporate Headquarters - Tampa, FL 33634
- Identifies and recommends recruitment strategy for assigned areas of responsibility and communicates recruitment strategy at planning and review meetings.
- Creates and maintains open communication with leadership to understand staffing needs. Provides high-level staffing advice and problem solving to clients.
- Provides detailed assessments for all candidates and manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in making a hire.
- Promotes and manages realistic time-to-fill metrics.
- Utilizes systemic reporting tools to provide business with metrics used to improve the hiring and selection process.
- Develops subject matter expertise in field of focus and builds comprehensive executive candidate pipelines to support expansion initiatives.
- Recruits for high-visibility, executive-level positions; negotiates offer package elements and creates offer letters for selected candidates.
- Proactively researches competitor hiring practices, market availability of skillsets, and current market data.
- Identifies and implements operational strategies to impact SG&A through continuous process improvement and reduction of costs per hire.
- Performs special projects as needed and performs other duties as assigned.