Assists staff in a variety of tasks that help maintain proper work flow and meet time sensitive deadlines within the pharmacy department.
Pay: Non-Exempt / Hourly
Reports to: Supervisor, Pharmacy
Position Location: George Road Tampa, FL 33634
- Labels / assigns incoming faxes in RightFax (or equivalent application) to help ensure critical pharmacy turnaround time frames are met.
- Sends faxes on behalf of WellCare pharmacy to appropriate parties within designated service level agreements. (SLA's)
- Organizes and prioritizes a variety of administrative and clinical job tasks in order of importance and impact on members and providers.
- Conducts member and provider research; updating member profiles as needed.
- Answers / conducts inbound and outbound calls with members and provider offices to provide resolution to claims (i.e.: additional information requests and medication determination updates).
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Runs reports and distributes to appropriate parties as necessary. (Specialty Pharmacy)
- Coordinates specialty drug inventory levels such as check in, stocking, rotating stock, pulling/returning expired product. (Specialty Pharmacy)
- Accepts and unloads deliveries. (Specialty Pharmacy)
- Responsible for warehouse management such as ordering/management of supplies needed (i.e.: boxes, coolers, packing materials) (Specialty Pharmacy)
- Packs and ships medications, supplies, paperwork etc. (Specialty Pharmacy)
- Required A High School or GED
- Required Other 6 months experience in an office environment that allowed for attention to detail and the ability to work within time lines
- Intermediate Other Ability to evaluate information from both oral and written sources
- Intermediate Ability to create, review and interpret treatment plans
- Intermediate Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Intermediate Ability to work independently
- Preferred Beginner Microsoft Word
- Preferred Beginner Microsoft Excel
- Preferred Beginner Microsoft Outlook