Manages associate development programs including the design, implementation, and evaluation of enterprise solutions that drive the acceleration of associate performance and management capability. These programs and processes include new associate and new leader orientation and onboarding, performance and talent review, and management training and development. Partners with line leaders and internal human resource teams in program design, delivery and process implementation.
- Manages the annual performance management and talent review process. Partners with internal human resource teams to identify organizational needs and make process decisions focused on simplification and ensuring a high performance organization.
- Manages the needs assessment, design and delivery of high quality people management learning curriculum that enhance the skills and capabilities of managers and support the strategic direction of the business.
- Oversees the design and implementation of WellCare's leadership goals and behavior (competency) model and ensures its integration into all aspects of people management (selection, development and retention).
- Develops the people management curriculum that includes formal training programs as well as a mix of informal learning, and experience-based initiatives.
- Delivers the people management curriculum at scale, leveraging e-learning and web-based solutions to ensure enterprise-wide access to learning.
- Manages vendor partnerships for program development and delivery. Actively manages performance of contract deliverables to ensure maximum vendor performance and value.
- Works closely with information technology on the design and implementation of technology solutions for process and programs.
- Analyzes data to evaluate the outcomes and effectiveness of Performance and Management Development process and programs and makes recommendations for improvements and enhancements.
- Effectively communicates and markets programs and processes. Creates and maintains reports and dashboards, highlighting progress of program and process implementations as well as ongoing performance and business value.
- Leads HR project teams to support initiatives with enterprise-wide impact.
- Coaches and develops direct reports to achieve their potential and accomplish their goals.
- Provides innovative solutions to enhance the organization's performance and capabilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field required; a Master's Degree in a related field preferred.
- 7 years of experience in learning and development or directly related responsibilities transferable to perform the job at the scope and level required.
- 3 years of experience in people Leadership as a direct supervisor or project/program leader required.
Licenses and Certifications
Demonstrated written communication skills - Advanced
Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management - Advanced
Ability to drive multiple projects - Advanced
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management - Advanced
Ability to implement process improvements - Advanced
Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills - Advanced
Ability to lead/manage others - Advanced
Demonstrated project management skills - Advanced
Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities - Advanced
Demonstrated problem solving skills - Advanced
Functional knowledge of HR processes - Intermediate
Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
Intermediate proficiency with SharePoint preferred