Implements and delivers leadership courses and initiatives while providing guidance and feedback for consistent delivery of company-wide programs. Assists in designing leadership programs aligned with company goals and strategic direction.
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources Training
REPORTS TO: Sr. Mgr., Performance & Management Development
- Facilitates workshop learning activities to develop leadership competencies and enable learners to meet specified performance expectations.
- Manages all aspects of program coordination including calendaring, learner enrollment/marketing, learner communications and learner records.
- Identifies and incorporates best practices and lessons learned into programs.
- Develops learning activities, audio-visual materials, job aids, instructor guides and lessons plans.
- Makes assessments of effectiveness of training i.e performance ROI, learning impact etc. Identifies data collection tools, data sources, and performance targets
- Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Partners with HRBPs to plan and execute enterprise programming (AOS, Performance Management etc).
- Executes and delivers on leadership development initiatives for assigned business groups under the framework and construct of company-wide programs.
- Assists and/or oversees the coordination of training logistics for various parts of the organization as needed.
- Assists in the rollout and communication of the company-wide performance management process.
- Garner understanding and support for leadership development issues by building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Participates in the creation and implementation of evaluation plans to demonstrate the business impact of all leadership initiatives.
- Uses an internal consulting model to assess leadership development needs, and recommend design solutions.
- Uses a variety of assessment tools that are aligned with the company-wide programs to increase organization and individual effectiveness (may include SLII, Predictive Index, climate surveys)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required 4 years of experience in facilitation
- Required 3 years of experience in leadership facilitation for at least mid-level management development programs
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Intermediate ability to drive multiple projects
- Advanced ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
- Intermediate ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Intermediate ability to proof large bodies of materials
- Intermediate demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Intermediate proficient in writing professional development content
- Advanced skilled as a public speaker and/or seminar leader experience a plus
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required advanced Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required advanced Microsoft Word
- Required advanced Microsoft Outlook
- Preferred intermediate Macintosh Photoshop
- Preferred intermediate Adobe Acrobate
- Preferred intermediate Macintosh Illustrator
- Required advanced Internet research