LOCATION: 5520 W. Idlewild Avenue, Tampa, FL 33634
DEPARTMENT: Operations,Enrollment & Billing
REPORTING TO: Manager, Operations
Serves as a department SME for a wide range of tasks and special functions to include vendor support, training, quality reviews, new business implementations, reporting analytics, process improvement, etc.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Serves as liaison between department and business partners, both internal and external.
- Plan, manage, monitor, perform UAT and complete key improvement projects in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identifies, evaluates, recommends and implements data-driven process improvement initiatives.
- Provide support on tasks and special functions such as vendor oversight, contracting, inventory monitoring, reporting, new business implementations, quality reviews, root cause analysis, training, operational processes, etc.
- Maintains/ Creates resources applicable to assigned area, such as timely updates to training, announcements, step actions, reference call tools, FAQs etc.
- Represents team in cross functional environment and collaborates with leadership to implement new processes.
- Partners with WellCare vendors supporting operations. Supports and assists all LOB's with specific focus on Health Services, Pharmacy, Medicaid, Exchanges, Medicare and PDP, etc.
- Investigates problems of a moderately complex nature and provide findings, impact, remediation and preventative actions in a clear and concise manner.
- Analyzes data and reports to identify trends, operational issues, financial impact of implemented initiatives, etc. May need to run existing SQL queries to generate data into Excel to conduct research and analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required A High School or GED
- Preferred A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required 3 years of experience in a related field based on assigned area
- Preferred SQL, root cause analysis, Medicare, Excel, PowerPoint and other previous experience in a customer service environment and health insurance
- Intermediate Demonstrated analytical skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Beginner Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Intermediate Other Strong understanding of managed care and its place in the health care industry
- Intermediate Other Understanding of interdependencies on other business units such as Health Services, Provider Relations, Sales, Vendors, Claims
- Beginner Other Demonstrate ability to implement process improvements
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Visio
- Preferred Intermediate Xcelys