Provides general office, project-related and administrative support for a designated field office location(s). Performs a wide variety of administrative tasks requiring initiative, strong attention to detail and working knowledge of the organization and programs. Work entails confidential and sensitive issues requiring a high degree of discretion.
REPORTS TO: MANAGER, PRODUCT OPERATIONS
DEPARTMENT: KENTUCKY- OPERATIONS STATE
POSITION LOCATION: LOUISVILLE, KY 40223
- Serves as office administrator for field office, providing administrative oversight and coordination for field staff.
- Demonstrates appropriate customer-care skills such as empathy, active listening, courtesy, politeness, helpfulness and other skills as identified.
- Performs clericals support, maintains phone log, prepares routine and special reports, schedules and coordinates meetings, arranges travel, operates and maintains general office equipment, screens and directs incoming calls, greets visitors, maintains confidential files and maintains management's calendars.
- Identifies opportunities to improve department results, communications and operating efficiencies.
- Logs, tracks and appropriately documents all issues utilizing on-line systems and procedures, and in accordance with all applicable guidelines and requirements.
- Participates in cross-functional departmental planning sessions.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
- Responds to member, provider and other inquiries on-site for walk-in requests while meeting all corporate guidelines and performance standards.
- Records, investigates and resolves member complaints as detailed in the Grievance Procedure narrative.
- Supports field office member, provider and staff events, coordinates materials and invitations, and plans and orders food where necessary.
- Occasional work during non-business hours and weekends is required.
- Works closely with the Medicaid and Medicare MOS to understand the opportunities to maximize the use of the center and to operate the facility effectively, i.e. ensure the space configuration is appropriate for the use, conference rooms are booked accurately, cleaning is done timely and properly, restrooms are accessible, clean and stocked.
- High School or GED is required
- Associate's Degree in a related field is preferred
- 3 years of experience in general office administration and support is required
- Written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds is required
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, management, families, members and providers
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Microsoft Outlook is required
- Microsoft Word is required
- Microsoft Excel is required
- Microsoft PowerPoint is required
- Microsoft Project is preferred
- Microsoft Access is preferred