LOCATION: Henderson Road, Tampa, Florida
DEPARTMENT: Operations - Analytics
REPORTING TO: Senior Director, National Distribution
Manages the day-to-day relationship with key high volume National FMO's. Manages the relationship with all Teledigital partners. Acts as the critical link between these key partners and all areas of sales operations. Manages existing relationships, as well as onboards new partners as they are identified.
- Serves as the first line of contact for principals and their designees of national and teledigital FMO's.
- Ensures accurate and compliant website presence and monitors the use of WellCare brand with Teledigital partners.
- Provides high level training on products and tools.
- Manages CO-OP agreement, advertising and results with these partners.
- Provides "White Glove" support for these high volume producers. Acts as a single point of contact for commissions, licensing, enrollment and compliance.
- Monitors performance, agent onboarding and compliance.
- Interfaces with regulatory affairs for advertising, scripting and website compliance.
- Leads weekly and monthly meetings with FMO partners to drive business and proactively resolve issues.
- Acts as the department SME for all FMO relationships.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations on new teledigital vendor requests from the field.
- Develops and reviews teledigital training module
- Produces reporting related to this channel.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Represents WellCare at industry events (may require travel)
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required or equivalent work experience 2 years of additional experience in Customer/Broker/Provider service, handling key accounts
- Required 5 years of experience in Broker or Provider service, handling key accounts
- Medicare Advantage preferred
- Sales Support preferred
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Intermediate Ability to drive multiple projects
- Intermediate Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
- Intermediate Ability to implement process improvements
- Intermediate Ability to influence internal and external constituents
- Intermediate Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated customer service skills
A license in one of the following is required:
- Preferred Licensed 2-40 Health Insurance