Responsible for ensuring the management process of assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating services and outcomes is pursued to achieve deal specific value and synergies. Obtains resources, removes barriers and solves problems in a group setting to ensure that the integration is successful. Provides ongoing support and oversight to the Core integration team and serves in a leadership role representing the department. Leads efforts and tasks relative to the integration of acquired companies and establishment of new markets where business has been awarded. Has input to due diligence and other key phases of acquisitions and their integration.
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Development Group/IT
REPORTS TO: Senior Director of Integration Solutions
Location: Tampa, FL
- Collaborates with business leaders to identify strategic initiatives and to translate these into programs with tactical goals and objectives that are measurable.
- Responsible for the delivery of strategic initiatives. Works with leadership to ensure the program strategy meets the business objectives. Oversees all aspects of program planning, management and execution (scope, schedule and budget). Responsible for creating comprehensive project timelines.
- Serves as the first escalation point for project issues and risks. Works directly with the project teams and personnel at acquired companies to resolve issues and create risk mitigation plans. Responsible for escalating well-formulated issues and risks to leadership. Effectively communicates business and technology issues and solutions.
- Drives program-level reporting to increase visibility and proactive monitoring of the program performance. Responsible for reporting program progress to all levels of the organization.
- Helps to facilitate top-level decision-making and improved internal communications.
- Interacts closely with business leaders to carry out key projects and works directly with other leaders to drive successful integration of new business.
- Helps manage or personally facilitates the governance process for integrations
- Drives awareness of cross-functional implication of decisions. Works with the WellCare ePMO to drive enterprise, functional and/or departmental tasks to ensure project timelines and expectations are met.
- Manages and develops direct reports. Directs work assignments, measures results and initiates personnel actions as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.