LOCATION: W. Idlewild Avenue, Tampa, FL 33634
DEPARTMENT: Operations – Enrollment & Billing
REPORTING TO: Supervisor, Billing
Completes complex and specialized processes within Billing as it relates to the monthly billing and refund activities for the different lines of business throughout the WellCare organization. Conducts timely and accurate reviews of member refunds and account receivables.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Completes monthly billing processing across LOB's.
- Initiates refunds to members in accordance with federal and state requirements and WellCare policy.
- Performs reconciliation of individual/group accounts and prepares account adjustments, as required.
- Performs quality and verification checks on different billing functions.
- Researches and resolves complex member billing issues.
- Prepares documentation for internal and external audits.
- Maintains open communication with business associates and/or members regarding account balances, inquires and/or complaints.
- Takes a proactive approach to develop and implement streamlined workflow processes.
- Prepares manual billing statements using Excel and mail merge.
- Completes returned mail functions using various different sources.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Required A High School or GED
- Preferred An Associate's Degree in Business Administration or Finance
- Required 2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable and/or Account Reconciliation or Medicare and/or Medicaid enrollment processes
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word