Recruit, train, monitor (to include counseling), and motivate a sales team to prospect for and enroll eligible in the Medicare Advantage. Supervision of all sales activities related to distribution of resources, production reports, commission payouts, and mentoring of sales representatives on team. Present and/or train individual representatives to present the Medicare Advantage using approved presentation materials for both in-home and seminar settings. Ensure that Medicare Advantage plans are presented providing full disclosure, and in compliance with corporate policy and procedure. All other duties as assigned by Sales Director.
This job summary and the accountabilities listed in no way state or imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the individual(s) holding the position described. The individual(s) may be required to follow other instructions or perform other duties and tasks requested by his or her supervisor, consistent with the description of the position, department, and company objectives.
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, FIELD SALES & MARKETING
DEPARTMENT: TEXAS SALES MEDICARE STATE
POSITION LOCATION: EL PASO, TX 79935
- Motivate sales team to achieve annual enrollment goals.
- Utilize corporate sales support as a resource to achieve maximum results.
- Supervise administrative functions of sales team including submission of enrollment forms, commission payouts, representative evaluations, training, and mentoring.
- Assist team in generation of referrals from the new business in order to reduce corporate lead dependency.
- Utilize territorial model philosophy to maximize team marketing efforts in attaining new enrollments.
- Maintain and disenrollment rate that is deemed acceptable from corporate.
- Manage team to achieve acceptable level of enrollments utilizing sources other than supported by corporate.
- Check all enrollment paperwork for accuracy.
- Provides guidance to more junior associates based on WellCare's best practice to improve performance and effectiveness.
- Strictly adheres to the CMS and WellCare's Marketing MIPPA regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This position requires very little supervision and an extreme amount of independency.
Scope of Decisions:
- Position requires daily use of considerable discretion and judgment
- High School Diploma is required
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Medicare sales Certification and recertification is required
- 2 years of management experience
- 3 years of health insurance experience
- Health insurance license is required
- Driver's License is required
- Event planning is required
Communication and Numeric Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both with internal and external contacts
- Public speaking skills
- Public Relations experience
- Bilingual Skills (Spanish/English) is preferred
- Computer skills such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint & MS Publisher
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexible schedules
- Goal and result driven
- Attention to detail
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to motivate and encourage the sales force
- Prospect for leads and convert to appointments
- Convert appointments into enrollments *LI-RG1