The Sales Supervisor is responsible for overseeing a crew of Representative trainees during the distribution of information on health and public events to a target population in a designated service area. During the course of marketing events, the Sales Supervisor will ensure appointments are set for follow up by the Benefit Consultants within the designated areas in accordance with the prescribed rules and regulations.
Department: Medicaid Sales
Reports to: Dir, Field Sales & Marketing
- Oversees distribution of Special Event material.
- Assist with event set up/breakdown.
- The IPA function is responsible for overseeing a team of Medicaid BC's and ensures adherence to all SDOH marketing guidelines. Other responsibilities entail increasing IPA membership, developing membership strategies, creating and promoting IPA events and marketing activities, holding weekly meetings with IPA Providers and evaluating roster information. Implements and maintain a strong IPA retention process and reports activities to Sales Director. Recruits, develops and manages Medicaid BC's performance.
- The language requirement in only applicable for the IPA function/responsibilities.
- Ability to work overtime is required for both functions.
- Required A High School or GED
- Required 1 year of experience in relevant area
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to work independently
- Intermediate Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Other Ability to communicate verbally with the target Medicaid population
- Intermediate Other Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Intermediate Other Ability to maintain attention to detail
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Bengali
- Required Hindi-Urdu