LOCATION: Hoover Road, Tampa, FL 33634
DEPARTMENT: Operations – Member Communications
REPORTING TO: Director, Customer Service
Manages design strategy for the creation of member and provider materials and client facing relationships to ensure the materials are delivered timely and accurately. Manages team of Communication Solutions personnel.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Ensures compliance and accuracy of materials content by maintaining an in-depth knowledge of WellCare's state and federal contracts, products and benefits.
- Identifies opportunities to improve clarity, accuracy and process efficiency for materials development.
- Supports quality control processes to ensure accuracy and quality of work produced by the team.
- Supports and achieves service level expectations on content development.
- Collaborates with Regulatory Affairs team to optimize the approval process of materials.
- Supports ongoing business reviews to foster strategic planning with stakeholders
- Manages communication strategy personnel.
- Documents procedures to demonstrate compliance with state and federal regulations and internal controls for quality assurance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required or equivalent work experience 2 additional years of experience creating materials
- Required 5 years of experience in Developing communications in the Healthcare environment or another heavily regulated industry
- Required 2 years of experience in Identifying and driving communication campaigns or program strategies
- Required 1 year of experience in Leading/ supervising others
- Preferred Other Healthcare and government programs experience (Medicare/ Medicaid)
- Required Other Experience managing matrix and cross-departmental efforts
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Ability to proof large bodies of materials
- Intermediate Demonstrated project management skills
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to influence internal and external constituents
- Intermediate Ability to analyze information and convert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Intermediate Other Proven ability to understand/respond to complex subjects and provide logical/effective solutions to business needs
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Project
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Access
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word