LOCATION: Tampa, FL
REPORTING TO: Senior Director, Marketing
Develops, manages and executes marketing plans, programs and campaigns that drive consumer demand for WellCare brands and result membership growth. Works with field and business leaders to formulate winning strategies and tactical marketing plans. Oversees WellCare's marketing budget and makes recommendations and decisions to ensure optimum return to the company. Leverages a variety of marketing activities and media sources to reach consumers and influence members. Works in concert with a variety of internal and external partners to develop, implement and monitor marketing programs, processes and policies, ensuring both corporate and field execution meets the WellCare compliance standards.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Drives marketing strategic and tactical planning process for WellCare.
- Ensures consistency of regional approaches to further the WellCare brand.
- Defines, sources and leverages competitive, consumer, market and performance insights to bring relevant, quality marketing programs to market on-time and with a positive financial return.
- Identifies reporting and analytic needs and opportunities to drive marketing plan improvement.
- Works with agency and vendor partners in support of creative development, media placement, tele-services, marketing technologies, direct mail production, etc to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrates collaborative leadership with market Leaders, Marketing Operations, Regulatory Affairs, Creative Services, Provider Relations, Finance and other internal/external partners.
- Defines and supports process improvement and process automation initiatives.
- Provides leadership and oversight to the internal marketing associates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Finance or related field
- Preferred A Master's Degree in a related field
- Required 8 years of experience in direct to consumer marketing, with experience across a broad number of media types (mass media, direct mail, digital, outdoor, grass roots, event, partner, etc) including direct management of internal and external creative development activities
- Required Other Vendor/Agency management experience
- Preferred Other Government sponsored health insurance (Medicare and/or Medicaid) or other direct to consumer health insurance experience
- Preferred Other Experience with the senior, low income, and/or Hispanic segments
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Ability to drive multiple projects
- Intermediate Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Advanced Other Understanding of mass media including television and direct mail production methods
- Intermediate Other Familiarity with proven brand management philosophies/models
- Intermediate Other Knowledge and use of web/digital assets management and optimization tools and solutions (traffic monitoring and analysis solutions, SEO/SEM, etc
- Advanced Other Presentation skills
- Advanced Other Facilitation skills
- Intermediate Other Understanding and practical use of common finance metrics (ROI, IRR, NPV, Accruals, etc)
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated leadership skills
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Access
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Other InDesign
- Required Intermediate Other QuarkXpress
- Required Intermediate Other Photoshop
- Required Intermediate Other Acrobat
- Required Intermediate Other Content Management, Variable Data Printing, Print On Demand and/or Digital Asset Management systems