LOCATION: W. Idlewild Avenue, Tampa, FL 33634
DEPARTMENT: Operations – Enrollment & Billing
REPORTING TO: Senior Manager, Operations
Leads the development and implementation of integrated prospective and member communications across functions for specific markets, states, and divisions. Drives priorities and directs activities to deliver operational, communication, and fulfillment goals. Establishes and maintains standard planning and execution processes to ensure materials are delivered timely, accurately, and in accordance with all state and federal guidelines.
- Develop and execute effective and efficient prospective and member communications programs for ID cards, pre-enrollment and post-enrollment required materials.
- Lead communication strategies that are consistent with brand and marketing strategy..
- Develop effective and efficient project plans & tools that deliver successful implementation & execution of required member marketing material programs.
- Drive set operational priorities to attain operational goals and budgets.
- Ensure and develop communication strategies and tactics to achieve optimum results.
- Oversees the day-to-day activities between internal business partners and print vendors to ensure effective and efficient project completion on complex programs including updating project plans, following up on action items and disseminating meeting recap communications.
- Lead cross-functional teams to help streamline a wide variety of processes, procedures and interdepartmental communication.
- Contribute to the development of training and education tools for business units to ensure understanding of communication messaging, strategy, tactics, and distribution channels.
- Interface with field sales offices to ensure access to the online ordering tool and troubleshoot any issues that may arise including access to the tool and/or shipment issues.
- Monitor communication performance and advocate changes where necessary to meet corporate goals.
- Advise management of identified business processes improvement opportunities using a structured, data-driven, fact-based disciplined process including evaluation of industry best practices for continued improvement annually.
- Create reporting for management in long-range planning and execution.
- Facilitate conference calls and face-to face meetings with print vendor and cross functional departments for various implementation programs & follow up on action items to ensure projects move forward.
- Work closely with business analyst and cross functional teams to ensure business requirements are documented efficiently and accurately.
- Lead effective change-management processes engaging internal and external business partners as appropriate.
- Responsible with little assistance for proofing test output, first articles and printer's proofs for static and variable content and ensuring feedback/approvals are provided to the print vendor timely per department procedures multiple projects at a time.
- Lead the research and successful mitigation of grievance and fulfillment of special requests through our Enrollment Correspondence Portal to make sure that members receive timely correspondence.
- Ability to manage daily tasks while traveling to print vendors for implementations throughout the year.
- Create work step procedures and job aid documentation on tasks or processes as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Preferred Other Advanced degree
- Required 4 years of experience in Program/project management/oversight experience with ability to drive cross-functional teams to achieve goals within tight timeframes
- Preferred Other Broad knowledge and understanding of key functional areas such as marketing, sales, operations, finance, coupled with strong government programs experience.
- Advanced Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Advanced Ability to proof large bodies of materials
- Advanced Ability to lead/manage others in a matrixed environment
- Advanced Ability to analyze information and covert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced Ability to influence internal and external constituents
- Advanced Demonstrated organizational skills
- Advanced Demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate Other Ability to coordinate with vendors to meet timelines and budgets
- Advanced Other Demonstrated project management and oversight skills
- Intermediate Other Broad knowledge and understanding of key functional areas such as marketing, sales, operations, finance and print process
- Intermediate Other Demonstrated change management skills
- Advanced Other Demonstrated facilitation skills
Licenses and Certifications:
- Preferred Project Management Certifications
- Required Advanced Microsoft Word
- Required Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Required Advanced Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Advanced Microsoft Project