Supports development and implementation of integrated prospective and member communications across functions for specific markets, states, and divisions. Assists in driving established priorities and activities to deliver operational, communication, and fulfillment goals. Operates within standard planning and execution processes to ensure materials are delivered timely, accurately, and in accordance with all state and federal guidelines.Essential Functions:
- Implement effective and efficient prospective and member communications programs for ID cards, Pre-enrollment and Post-Enrollment required materials.
- Ensure communication strategies are followed through by being consistent with brand and marketing strategy.
- Assist in developing effective and efficient project plans & tools that deliver successful implementation & execution of required member marketing material programs.
- Support communication strategies, tactics and reporting to achieve optimum results.
- Oversees the day-to-day activities between internal business partners and print vendors to ensure effective and efficient project completion including updating project plans, following up on action items and disseminating meeting recap communications.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to help streamline a wide variety of processes, procedures and interdepartmental communication.
- Contribute to the development of training and education tools for business units to ensure understanding of communication messaging, strategy, tactics, and distribution channels.
- Interface with field sales offices to ensure access to the online ordering tool and troubleshoot any issues that may arise including access to the tool and/or shipment issues.
- Monitor communication performance and advocate changes where necessary to meet corporate goals.
- Advise management of identified business processes improvement opportunities using a structured, data-driven, fact-based disciplined process including evaluation of industry best practices.
- Facilitate conference calls and face-to face meetings with print vendor and cross functional departments for various implementation programs & follow up on action items to ensure projects move forward.
- Work closely with business analyst and cross functional teams to ensure business requirements are documented efficiently and accurately.
- Assist with research and successful mitigation of grievance and fulfillment of special requests through our Enrollment Correspondence Portal to make sure that members receive timely correspondence.
- Participate in change-management processes engaging internal and external business partners as appropriate.
- Responsible with some assistance for proofing test output, first articles and printer's proofs for static and variable content and ensuring feedback/approvals are provided to the print vendor timely per department procedures for one to two projects at a time.
- Ability to manage daily tasks while traveling to print vendors for implementations throughout the year.
- Perform other duties as assigned.