The Director of ACO Marketing and Communications plays a pivotal role in achieving Collaborative Health Systems' (CHS) business goals. The Director will develop marketing and communications strategies to support business goals that attract, activate and retain provider partners in Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) and other risk-based arrangements. The position is also responsible for compliance, budgeting oversight, and people management.
CHS collaborates with primary care physician groups across the country to help them leverage new opportunities presented by healthcare reform, primarily Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). The company offers healthcare data analytics, technology, consulting and other services to assist in the journey from fee-for-service to fee-for-performance payment. In the world of fee-for-performance, doctors and patients work closely together to achieve healthcare goals.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, manages and executes marketing plans that drive provider engagement in ACO's and demand for Collaborative Health Systems services as a leading management services organization (MSO).
- Leverages a variety of marketing activities, such as multi-platform educational programs, beneficiary-facing healthcare campaigns and peer-to-peer events, to influence providers and change their behavior.
- Oversees communications to stakeholder groups, including associates and internal and external clients. Partners with business leaders to formulate winning strategies and plans.
- Oversee and manage marketing programs that promote engagement and activation of providers, across multiple platforms (online, email, video, print).
- Support the CHS brand as a leading management services organization (MSO).
- Compose or direct the writing, editing and distribution of a wide range of materials, including newsletters, email blasts, brochures, flyers, corporate publications and other collateral.
- Distribute messages, prepares presentations and internal memos and presents drafts and ideas to management as required.
- Develop communications to stakeholder groups (internal and external) including updates regarding healthcare policy, and business overall.
- Develop and track metrics, success and budget for marketing programs. Monitor progress and optimize.
- Demonstrates collaborative leadership with Market Leaders, Operations, as well as Regulatory Affairs, Creative Services, Provider Relations, Finance and other internal/external partners.
- Comply with all guidelines established by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) and guidelines set forth by other regulatory agencies, where applicable, and defined in corporate and department policies.
- And all other duties assigned by the manager and/or supervisor.
- Required - Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Finance or related field.
- Preferred - Master's Degree in a related field.
- Required - 8 years of experience in direct to consumer marketing, with experience across a broad number of media types (mass media, direct mail, digital, outdoor, grass roots, event, partner, etc) including direct management of internal and external creative development activities.
- Preferred - Government sponsored health insurance (Medicare and/or Medicaid) or other direct to consumer health insurance experience.
- Ability to drive multiple projects.
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines.
- Understanding of mass media including television and direct mail production methods.
- Familiarity with proven brand management philosophies/models.
- Knowledge and use of web/digital assets management and optimization tools and solutions (traffic monitoring and analysis solutions, SEO/SEM, etc.
- Prior experience presentation and facilitating to different audiences.
- Understanding and practical use of common finance metrics (ROI, IRR, NPV, Accruals, etc).
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills.
- Required -- Proficiency working in MS Office.