Leads in the analyzation and development of complex adhoc reports to enable process and trend analysis and provides recommendations for the implementation of new/revised operational and/or reporting processes on various product development, product management, retention and marketing activities. Conducts special projects requiring a high degree of confidentiality and expert knowledge of multiple departments within the company. Plays a pivotal role in continually improving the company's sales and marketing efforts
- Analyzes, plans, reports and presents product development, product management, retention and marketing analytics.
- Develops standardized and ad hoc reports on new iniatives and/or current program performance.
- Develops testing procedures and control groups to determine optimal program performance.
- Utilizes statistical software (SAS or SPSS) to mine and analyze marketing data to support database marketing initiatives.
- Interprets data to develop meaningful insights and make recommendations for additional analysis
- Develops and maintains customer models.
- Researches methodologies and conducts advanced metric reporting.
- Analyzes trends to recommend program, process and operational improvements.
- Prepares detail and summary level reports including written interpretation of analytic results.
- Presents results to management, including data-driven business recommendations and alternatives.
- Evaluates financial impact of implemented initiatives.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
Education: A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Finance or Business Administration or directly related or equivalent work experience.
Experience: 3-5 years related marketing analytical experience, preferably in a Healthcare environment
Special Skills (e.g. 2nd language):
Experience in regression, multivariate and predictive modeling (i.e., OLS, ANOVA, Logistic)
Ability to analyze information and convert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects
Abiltiy to create appropriate and impactful presentations based on audience needs
Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
Strong knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
Knowledge of SQL and relational databases, Cognos, and CRMS required
Strong knowledge and proficiency in statistical analysis within SAS, PC and Unix environments, required
At least 2-3 years experience with OLAP (On-line Analytical Processing)