Organizes, coordinates, and administers the daily activities and workload of the development team. Assigns, manages, and reports the daily tasks and work hours of the development team; facilitating open and effective communication within and between the development team, the business, and external customers. Provides project oversight to ensure that the business requirements and functional specifications of systems under development are being followed, and that work is performed on schedule and within budget. Works closely with executives, users, peers, and other stakeholders to identify information requirements and build systems based on modern, standards-based computing architectures that will improve data for decision making, improve business processes, and support critical business strategies.
- Organizes, prioritizes, coordinates, and administers the day-to-day activities and workload of the team.
- Manages all aspects of the project lifecycle, including systems analysis, design, development, deployment, maintenance, and enhancements in waterfall and agile methodology.
- Provides project oversight and administration to ensure that the development and delivery of information systems solutions meets or exceeds the expected business requirements, and that work is completed and delivered on time and within budget.
- Monitors and reports to internal IT teams and business stakeholders on the status and progress of project efforts, anticipating and identifying issues that could inhibit achieving the team goals and objectives, and implementing corrective actions and mitigation strategies.
- Ensures that all provided technology services and solutions meet business needs for reliability, performance, and security.
- Supports, troubleshoots, and maintains production systems to optimize performance, resolve problems, and provide timely follow-up on identified issues.
- Facilitates open and effective communication within and between the development team, the business, and external customers.
- Fosters and maintains good working relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected service levels.
- Motivates, mentors, and leads the team to achieve high productivity, high quality, and develop effective business solutions.
- Conducts annual employee performance reviews.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assists with technical training and user education as needed
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in IT related industry
- Required or equivalent work experience Additional 2 years for work experience required without Bachelor's degree
- Required 6 years of experience in project management and execution involving multiple major development projects
- Required 5 years of experience in demonstrated leadership of a high performance team
- Required 7 years of experience in the development, implementation, and maintenance of IT systems and processes
Licenses and Certifications:
- Advanced Demonstrated project management skills
- Intermediate Ability to drive multiple projects
- Advanced Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Advanced Microsoft Project
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Visio
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook