LOCATION: Henderson Road, Tampa, FL
REPORTING TO: Director, Enterprise Learning & Development
Leads the Learning and Development trainers in developing, educating and retaining associates to meet high performance organizational business strategies including the consistent communication of training standards and requirements to Associates, Vendors and other health care providers in all WellCare programs. Works very closely with a geographically dispersed learning community, providing leadership, training, curriculum, certification processes, examinations, ongoing communications, marketing and an integrated online training website. Recommends and develops the Department's activities in support of established production and quality standards e.g. developing manuals, facilitation & teaching of classes and monitoring educational programs including face-to-face, computer-based and online programs
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Assesses skills and competencies of key client areas and develops learning programs to address needs. Keeps abreast of technology issues and changing customer needs.
- Develops a template of learning solutions that form the core of operational products. Ensure that curricula includes both formal training programs as well as a myriad of informal learning, e-learning, and initiatives that promote On the Job Training.
- Develops associate education by organizing the learning, design, development, administration, measurement of results and communication of training.
- Builds and manages a trainer certification process for internal and external trainers including continuous review and benchmarking of trainer skills.
- Creates training plans for design and development of solutions each year for current and future learning needs.
- Manages curricula and training needs with WellCare University.
- Executes on learning strategies to improve associate learning and performance.
- Leads enterprise projects for learning and development improvements.
- Executes on recommendations for continuous improvement in WellCare's learning strategy.
- Leads Training Governance programs for annual certifications.
- Responsible for the peformance management processes for direct reports (coaching, counseling, providing feedback, career planning, goal setting, and performance assessment)
- Responsible for conducting the review process that ensures compliance with all applicable Certification standards, up to and including calculating CEUs and recording the number of CEUs awarded for each learning event.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required or equivalent work experience
- Required 7 years of experience in Human Performance and Training and Development with an emphasis on the theories of adult learning in a corporate environment.
- Required 5 years of management experience
Licenses and Certifications:
- Advanced Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Advanced Ability to drive multiple projects
- Intermediate Ability to implement process improvements
- Intermediate Ability to influence internal and external constituents
- Advanced Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Advanced Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
A license in one of the following is required:
- Preferred Intermediate SharePoint
- Required Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Learning Management Software (LMS)
- Required Intermediate Other Internet and computer based training
- Required Intermediate Other Web based learning technologies