Reports to: Director, Regulatory Cost
Location: Henderson Rd (Tampa, FL)
Provide timely, accurate, actionable data and analysis. Makes recommendations to increase profitability and decrease medical expenses. Develop plans, provide resources and direct activities for enterprise-wide provider financial analysis. Proactively initiate and develop analytics for strategic and operating decisions and provide recommendations to senior management on both tactical and strategic nature. Work closely with executives, users, peers and other stakeholders to build solutions to support critical business strategies. Develop and maintain relationships, and act as primary point of contact with appropriate external financial institutions.
- Conducts research and analysis to provide definitive financial data and advice for use in administering specific programs and processes.
- Lead meetings, facilitate communications and develop actionable recommendations for corporate and regional initiatives to improve operating results.
- Formulates new internal processes and analytical reports to improve information resources.
- Position will be responsible for teaming with the business units and Health Services to identify trend outliers and perform the needed work to facilitate discussion and possible solutions.
- Performs review analyses, including accumulation of data, financial modeling, and reporting of outcomes.
- Provide recommendations on the implementation of new and revised reporting processes.
- Perform certain regulatory reporting exercises for both state and federal programs.
- Perform reporting and presentation of PDP metrics to area leaders of the LOB.
- Develop ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
- Develop new reporting tools based to satisfy needs of regions, provider relations, contracting and medical management
- Reporting of Medicare revenues and other financial data to the accounting department for monthly close activities.
Education: Bachelor's degree, graduate degree and/or significant industry experience.
Experience: Five (5) plus years relevant healthcare experience.
Two (2) plus years programming and analytical experience.