Each intern works in a particular area within IT where they will assist in development and maintenance of applications using platforms such as Java, C#, Oracle PLSQL, .Net, MQ and Mobile Apps.
The position will have opportunities to identify and analyze new and innovative ideas to enhance WellCare’s IT delivery and success. Innovative review may include emerging technologies in areas like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and DEV OPS.
- Participate on work teams, contribute to projects and initiatives, and perform various tasks as needed by the assigned unit/department.
- May perform analytical work within the assigned functional area.
- Perform research and prepare reports on assigned topics and /or projects.
- May create or update systems or databases for specific department needs.
- Work with departments and/or vendors to gather information needed for various projects.
- Present project results to department personnel or management.
Responsibilities may include:
Assisting in designing, developing and maintaining applications using a mix of emerging and legacy technologies including database management, desktop engineering, IT service management and Windows system engineering
Helping to manage components of the enterprise architecture like log management, system security, etc.
Assisting with technical documentation and other project related activities
Working cross-functionally with various teams
Candidate Experience: Candidate Skills:
- Required Other Currently enrolled as a Junior, Senior or Graduate student in a college program with course work related to the internship with a minimum 3.0 GPA or Pass ratings.
Windows, LINUX and UNIX servers
SOAP and REST Webservices
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint