Areas for internship:
Actuarial / Med Econ
Corporate Development / Strategy
Financial Planning & Analysis
Will be working on assignments that will be challenging and rewarding to gain hands-on experience. Will be responsible for a variety of tasks including day to day activities within assigned department. Assists with various projects and requests from management and other departments.
- Participate on work teams, contribute to projects and initiatives, and perform various tasks as needed by the assigned unit/department.
- May perform analytical work within the assigned functional area.
- Perform research and prepare reports on assigned topics and /or projects.
- May create or update systems or databases for specific department needs.
- Work with departments and/or vendors to gather information needed for various projects.
- Present project results to department personnel or management.
have relevant education aligned with finance functions (accounting, finance, mathematics, actuarial, economics, quantitative analysis, business);
are high-performing students committed to excellence as demonstrated by GPA and work and volunteer experience;
have an ability to meet and/or exceed performance measures for their respective role/responsibility;
demonstrate maturity/professionalism and have strong communications skills (written and verbal); and
have potential to develop into a strong contributor and/or leader within Finance and the Company
Candidate Experience: Candidate Skills: Licenses and Certifications:
- Required Other Currently enrolled as a Junior, Senior or Graduate student in a college program with course work related to the internship with a minimum 3.0 GPA or Pass ratings.
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint