Tampa, FL 33634
We are looking to hire an intern for the IT Environments Department.
This department is responsible for the planning, building and maintaining of WellCare's IT development and test environments. This includes improving the quality, availability, and efficiency of the environments in order to meet milestones, as well as reducing time to market and costs.
This is a key metric position as it relates to Projects and Run the Business initiatives. This individual will learn the various activities involved with being an IT Environment Analyst. They will shadow various members of the team to learn the different roles and responsibilities that the team performs. The intern will be given specific goals that they will learn and be able to perform independently by the end of their internship, as well as, be able to provide feedback on where they feel the team can implement process improvements.
- Participate on work teams, contribute to projects and initiatives, and perform various tasks as needed by the assigned unit/department.
- May perform analytical work within the assigned functional area.
- Perform research and prepare reports on assigned topics and /or projects.
- May create or update systems or databases for specific department needs.
- Work with departments and/or vendors to gather information needed for various projects.
- Present project results to department personnel or management.
Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
Should be able to multitask and prioritize things.
Should be self-motivated, independent and detail oriented.
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint