We are looking to hire an intern for Health Services, Strategic Initiatives & Analytics.
Location: Tampa, FL
The Intern will analyze the current due diligence request list from Population Health Solutions to determine what changes are needed. The due diligence request list is used by our Corporate Development team to request materials for review of potential merger & acquisition opportunities. The current list is 2 years old and needs to be refreshed. The intern will be working on assignments that will be challenging and rewarding to gain hands-on experience. Will be responsible for a variety of tasks including day to day activities within assigned department. Assists with various projects and requests from management and other departments.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Participate on work teams, contribute to projects and initiatives, and perform various tasks as needed by the assigned unit/department.
- May perform analytical work within the assigned functional area.
- Perform research and prepare reports on assigned topics and /or projects.
- May create or update systems or databases for specific department needs.
- Work with departments and/or vendors to gather information needed for various projects.
- Present project results to department personnel or management.
Candidate Experience:Candidate Skills:Licenses and Certifications:
- Required Other Currently enrolled as a Junior, Senior or Graduate student in a college program with course work related to the internship with a minimum 3.0 GPA or Pass ratings.
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint