We are looking to hire an intern for the Business Development Department
Business development is responsible for organic growth of our Medicaid line of business, developing business opportunities and responding to Requests for Proposals to maintain existing business and for new business opportunities.
8725 Henderson Road
Tampa, FL 33634
Will be working on assignments that will be challenging and rewarding to gain hands-on experience. Will be responsible for a variety of tasks including day to day activities within assigned department. Assists with various projects and requests from management and other departments.
The role would be responsible for research, and support of the writing and editing team, and potentially writing and content development.
- Participate on work teams, contribute to projects and initiatives, and perform various tasks as needed by the assigned unit/department.
- May perform analytical work within the assigned functional area.
- Perform research and prepare reports on assigned topics and /or projects.
- May create or update systems or databases for specific department needs.
- Work with departments and/or vendors to gather information needed for various projects.
- Present project results to department personnel or management.
- Required Other Currently enrolled as a Junior, Senior or Graduate student in a college program with course work related to the internship with a minimum 3.0 GPA or Pass ratings.
Licenses and Certifications:
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint