Tampa, FL 33634
We are looking to hire an intern for one of the Application Development Departments.
This department is involved in running the tools for Utilization Management and Care Management. All authorizations for patient procedures and diagnosis are managed through these tools.
Intern will be involved in all aspects of development involving requirement gathering followed by design and development.
Get hands on practical experience how we trouble shoot production issues.
Increase knowledge of computer skills and technology like C#, PL/SQL, MS SQL, Java, Web Services.
Ability to update and write technical documentation.
Learn maintenance and performance tuning of applications.
Learn planning, organizational and time management skills and adapt to changes.
Develops skill to work in a large team and be able to communicate with other team members.
- Required Other Currently enrolled as a Senior or Graduate student in a college program with course work related to the internship with a minimum 3.0 GPA or Pass ratings.
Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
Should be able to multitask and prioritize things.
Should be self-motivated, independent and detail oriented.
Licenses and Certifications:
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint