Reports to Director State Ops
Salary $45,000 plus incentives
Vietnamese Bilingual Preferred
Heath Insurance License Required
Medicare Sales Required
Identifies, qualifies, and processes sales leads according to department standards. Meets the minimum enrollment goal of new members using approved presentation materials and sales techniques.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Makes outbound calls to newly enrolled members after enrollment is initiated to discuss the HMO process, assist with scheduling appointments, answer benefit questions, & assist with preventative care education to increase HEDIS and STARS.
- Performs member outreach to assist Health Services in closing care gaps.
- Identifies opportunities to improve the process for outbound calls, member contact and surveys.
- Builds relationships with internal and external customers in order to discuss WellCare products.
- Processes and tracks applications/enrollments for potential clients.
- Responsible for telephonically enrolling beneficiaries into the health plan from inbound call campaigns while following all compliance regulations around sales & marketing. Assists in generating reporting, client interaction, mentoring, coaching and training of Inside Sales Reps
- Responsible for conducting outbound sales call campaigns (IE: PDP Cross selling, Core to DSNP conversions, etc)
- Ability to meet or exceed target goals & objectives
- Supports sales team via call center support (as needed)
- Provides support to DSM's, MOS, & Sales Assistants with community events, provider events, branding events, etc
- Responsible for the tracking & reporting of sales leads, close rates, percent to goal, etc
- Identifies opportunities for the team to self-generate leads & develops project plans to execute
- Acts as the main point of contact for the Inside Telesales reps for any call escalations
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A High School or GED
- Preferred An Associate's Degree in a related field
- Required 2 years of experience in customer service or call center
- Required 1 year of experience in outbound sales or field sales
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Demonstrated customer service skills
- Intermediate Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
- Intermediate Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Intermediate Ability to work independently
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Beginner Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Beginner Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Intermediate Knowledge of healthcare delivery
- Advanced Other Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish, English/Korean, English/Vietnamese) desired
- Intermediate Other Ability to persuade
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Other Possession of a state health license or the ability to obtain within 90 days
- Required Other Medicare Sales Certification
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Preferred Spanish
- Preferred Korean
- Preferred Vietnamese