This position is forEasy Choice Health Plan Inc.in Cypress, CA, a WellCare Healthplans, Inc. company.
Identifies, qualifies, and processes sales leads according to department standards. Meets the minimum enrollment goal of new members using approved presentation materials and sales techniques.
Department: State Operations
Reports to: Director State Operations
Compensation: $45,000 plus incentives
- Makes outbound calls to newly enrolled members after enrollment is initiated to discuss the HMO process, assist with scheduling appointments, answer benefit questions, & assist with preventative care education to increase HEDIS and STARS.
- Performs member outreach to assist Health Services in closing care gaps.
- Identifies opportunities to improve the process for outbound calls, member contact and surveys.
- Builds relationships with internal and external customers in order to discuss WellCare products.
- Processes and tracks applications/enrollments for potential clients.
- Responsible for telephonically enrolling beneficiaries into the health plan from inbound call campaigns while following all compliance regulations around sales & marketing. Assists in generating reporting, client interaction, mentoring, coaching and training of Inside Sales Reps
- Responsible for conducting outbound sales call campaigns (IE: PDP Cross selling, Core to DSNP conversions, etc)
- Ability to meet or exceed target goals & objectives
- Supports sales team via call center support (as needed)
- Provides support to DSM's, MOS, & Sales Assistants with community events, provider events, branding events, etc
- Responsible for the tracking & reporting of sales leads, close rates, percent to goal, etc
- Identifies opportunities for the team to self-generate leads & develops project plans to execute
- Acts as the main point of contact for the Inside Telesales reps for any call escalations
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A High School or GED
- Preferred An Associate's Degree in a related field
- Required 2 years of experience in customer service or call center
- Required 1 year of experience in outbound sales or field sales
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Demonstrated customer service skills
- Intermediate Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
- Intermediate Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Intermediate Ability to work independently
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Beginner Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Beginner Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Intermediate Knowledge of healthcare delivery
- Advanced Other Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish, English/Korean, English/Vietnamese) desired
- Intermediate Other Ability to persuade
A license in the following is required:
- Required Possession of a state health license or the ability to obtain within 90 days
- Required Medicare Sales Certification
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Preferred Spanish
- Preferred Korean
- Preferred Vietnamese