LOCATION: Henderson Road, Tampa, FL
REPORTING TO: Dir, Privacy and Information Governance
Assists in completing activities related to various departmental and cross functional projects in support of the Compliance Department's goals and strategies. Supports and assists with the development, roll out and coordination of the Information Governance compliance programs across the organization.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Provides assistance as required with the internal development, implementation, maintenance and review of Information Governance related policies, procedures, training and programs.
- Serves as a liaison, as needed, in corresponding and communicating Information Governance requirements with associates.
- Assists and provides support to Management in all phases of project planning, project coordination, implementation, and monitoring of results.
- Aids in the review and/or completion of action items within assigned ad hoc projects to facilitate the completion of necessary milestones.
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of project related materials through different channels of written communication (memos, training materials, executive summaries, presentations etc.).
- Performs other projects related to Information Governance and Information Security and duties as assigned.
- Assists Compliance Leadership with other programs as needed.
- Required A High School or GED
- Preferred An Associate's Degree in a related field
- Required 2 years of experience in Assisting with project coordination in a fast paced and/or growing organization
- Required Other Experience balancing multiple projects and influencing others in a matrix environment.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated project management skills
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Visio
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word