Delivers secure enterprise-wide Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions for the enterprise. Assists in assessing current state and areas needing maturity as prioritized by management of the IAM team. Works with constituent groups to create, document, implement, and manage policies, procedures, and standards that ensure the confidentiality, availability, integrity, and privacy of information asset on centrally managed computer systems. Provides oversight and coordination on integration projects by determine role definitions, assist with role-engineering and perform role data mining activities. Ensures the appropriate access controls are in place and applied consistently.
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
Department: IT-Client Services
Reports to: Mgr, Information Security
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Participates in security projects for the Enterprise Identity Access Management Team. Develops, solicits and maintains all necessary and appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
- Acts as the liaison among stakeholders to review, document, and communicate system activities to ensure access assignments or requests are completed consistent with service level and IAM standards. Drives processes to understand access requirements and develops role models and standards for IAM processes.
- Conducts business interviews to build roles in accordance with RBAC (Role-based access controls), data mining of business role descriptions and end-user training.
- Partners with Application Administrators to address business and technical issues involved in deploying, governing, and extending identity services.
- Captures user identity administration exceptions and determines and documents course of action for resolution.
- Analyzes root cause to recommend resolutions for provisioning and de-provisioning activities in accordance with standards, policies and procedures.
- Identifies, implements, and improves current processes to support the Identity Access Governance program including controls, data quality, security risk reduction, and regulatory compliance.
- Identifies and defines mitigation plans for risks and issues related to project timeline, resources or quality.
- Coordinates and conducts impact assessment across all relevant Operations teams.
- Partners with IT development group and core business unit to develop and implement new systems and enhancements of existing systems. Facilitates collaboration and leads cross-functional teams to drive projects to completion.
- Configures policy violations in accordance with regulations, policies, and procedures to identify and prevent segregation of duties.
- Participates in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phases for defect fixes, enhancements, and other strategic initiatives.
- Provides IAM process guidance and requirements, creates IAM solutions, collaborates with business partners and engineers, and creates roles for application onboarding.
- Performs duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required 3 years of experience in documentation, implementation and oversight of policies, procedures, and standards as it relates to IAM or network/software security best practice
- Required 2 years of experience in end user interaction in developing, documenting, and maintaining project plans, business roles and procedures
- Preferred Other Working knowledge in the policy and regulatory environment of information security
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Intermediate Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to drive multiple projects
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Demonstrated analytical skills
- Intermediate Ability to implement process improvements
- Intermediate Other Knowledge of XML, Java, WebLogic, SOAP, J2EE
- Intermediate Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Intermediate Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records
- Intermediate Demonstrated project management skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Intermediate Other Knowledge of Sailpoint, Oracle Identity Access Management or other IAM tool.
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate Other Knowledge of IT Risk Standards, User Access Management Policies and Identity Access Governance Segregation of Duties.
- Intermediate Other Expertise in common IAM protocols and standards such as SAML, JWT, OAUTH
A license in one of the following is required:
- Preferred Other Certifications not required but beneficial (CISA, CFE, CIA)
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Visio
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Project
- Preferred Intermediate Other IAM software such as SailPoint, Oracle etc