Department: Human Resources
Reports to: HR Service Center Supervisor
Location: 8745 Henderson Road, Tampa FL 33634Assists with employee onboarding, employee inquires, data validation and provides support in the delivery of human resources activities. Ensures that all administrative duties are carefully coordinated and effectively executed and assists the team with projects as assigned.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Reviews all terminations submitted through myHR portal for completeness and accuracy. Researches and resolves discrepancies or issues.
- Completes and emails exit interviews to all terminated associates.
- Processes unemployment claims by pulling requested associate information, completion of necessary form and submission to Human Resource Business Partner and Employee Relations for review.
- Assists with new hire orientation.
- Reviews submitted associate change forms (ePAF) for completeness and accuracy. Audits accuracy of manually keyed data once uploaded into the personnel records and payroll system (ADP).
- Performs data entry for all manual PAFs received.
- Scans personnel files into electronic filing system.
- Administered I-9 process for new hires. Sends email to all new hires regarding I-9 completion. Enters data for new hires and tracks all outstanding I-9's. Follow-up as needed.
- Sorts and distributes mail for Human Resources Operations team.
- Provides information to ADP related to garnishments.
- Provides support as needed on other processes within HR Operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A High School or GED
- Preferred An Associate's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Required 2 years of experience in office administration/coordination and/or data entry, preferable in Human Resource or other transferable setting
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
- Beginner Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Intermediate Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Intermediate Ability to work as part of a team
- Beginner Demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Beginner Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Beginner Ability to represent the company with external constituents
- Intermediate Other Displays committment to service, be process oriented, and have a sense of urgency balanced with good judgment
A license in one of the following is required:
- Preferred Beginner Human Resource Management Systems (Generic)
- Required Beginner Microsoft Excel
- Required Beginner Microsoft Word
- Required Beginner Microsoft Outlook
- Preferred Beginner Microsoft PowerPoint