Department: Human Resources
Reports to: HR Service Center Supervisor
Location: 8715 Henderson Road, Tampa FL 33634
Provides support and assistance in the delivery of human resources activities to HR Centers of Excellence (Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development), Associates and Leaders.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Responds to inquiries submitted via the HR Service Center (HRSC), email, mail, phone and in-person in a timely and efficient manner. Prioritizes issues and escalate issues as necessary.
- Works with peers and other members of the HR team in the administration of HR programs such as benefits enrollment, Tuition Assistance, Referral Awards, etc.
- Ensures accuracy of all Personnel Action Form transactions. Communicates with management on corrections and/or clarifications of job data to ensure adherence to CHMI policies and procedures.
- Assists with new hire orientation as required.
- Supports the continuous improvement and development of processing procedure documentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A High School or GED
- Preferred An Associate's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Required 3 years of experience in Human Resources or a similar administrative area
- Preferred 1 year of experience in Benefits and/or Leave of Absence experience
Licenses and Certifications:
- Advanced Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Intermediate Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Intermediate Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
- Beginner Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Beginner Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Beginner Ability to represent the company with external constituents
- Intermediate Other Displays committment to service, be process oriented, and have a sense of urgency balanced with good judgment
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Beginner Human Resource Management Systems (Generic)
- Required Beginner Microsoft Excel
- Required Beginner Microsoft Word
- Required Beginner Microsoft Outlook
- Preferred Beginner Microsoft PowerPoint