Responsible for the support of one or more client groups of high complexity to develop and execute human resource strategies, programs, services and solutions that are designed to enable the Company to successfully meet its goals. Areas of involvement and expertise will include: Talent Management, Organizational Design, Compensation Consulting, Organizational Effectiveness, Change Management and Leadership Development. May also have responsibility to lead additional cross functional activities or projects.
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
REPORTS TO: Sr. Director, Human Resources
- Independently takes consultative approach with clients to provide HR solutions aligned to business priorities.
- Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of the business and crafts solutions to business issues by leveraging human capital.
- Provides strategic counsel to business partners leveraging COEs as appropriate.
- Drives key talent processes with clients including talent review, succession planning, leadership development and talent assessment.
- Supports the talent acquisition efforts of the business unit. Participates in the interviewing and selection of leaders. Partners with Talent Acquisition on enterprise wide hiring initiatives (e.g. internal mobility initiatives, internship programs, college recruiting).
- Partners with Compensation to drive effective total rewards programs.
- Delivers training initiatives as required (specifically focused on leadership development).
- Coaches management and consults on organizational design/change/culture.
- Drives key HR COE initiatives to include, but not limited to, Talent Assessment, Associate Opinion Survey, goal setting and the annual performance review process.
- Leverage data and analytical tools to craft meaningful business solutions (measure effectiveness of programs and drive desired behaviors).
- Counsels clients on communication planning, strategy and execution.
- Participates and/or lead large scale special projects at both the corporate Human Resources team and enterprise level.
- Partners with other HR team members on HR related issues and organizational initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position is contingent upon the bid award in the state of Oklahoma to WellCare Health Plans, Inc.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience in Human Resources required.
- 8 years of experience in Human Resources, with five years of direct client support required.
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrated written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to influence internal and external constituents.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Ability to represent the company with external constituents.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Proven track record of building relationships.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills required.
- Broad understanding of HR principles, techniques and procedures as well as business strategies to assess HR implications.
- Strong knowledge and experience with talent management, organizational design and change management practices.
- Intermediate proficiency in a Human Resource Management System application.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PowerPoint, and Visio.