LOCATION: Hoover Road, Tampa, FL 33634
DEPARTMENT: Operations – Member Retention
REPORTING TO: Senior Manager, Member Retention & Loyalty
Coordinates and supports the development, implementation and maintenance of retention programs. Balances multiple internal relationships both within and outside the department to ensure flawless translation and implementation of retention plans and complex business initiatives. Develops project plan that translate business and technical requirements to implement and maintains retention and loyalty programs. Ensures project timelines and expectations are met. Ensures the right creative materials and scripts are developed and executed accurately, efficiently and within budget. Oversees implementation activities such as teleservices, direct mail production, fulfillment process, vendor invoicing and payment and data flow management, and continuous process improvement. Manages vendor relationships for programs that are implemented.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Develops retention and loyalty campaigns in conjunction with program strategies that meet department goals and objectives.
- Works with the product team to develop and implement the creative materials needed for program execution.
- Develops project plans in conjunction with internal and external partner to support technical business requirements.
- Executes project plans ensuring that project strategies, requriements, schedules and budgets are met.
- Develops and implements inbound/outbound telemarketing programs in support of WellCare Medicare acquisition and retention strategies to include, script development, technical specification requirements development, report development and training as well as vendor management.
- Develops programs metrics and reports in conjunction with the Reporting and Analytics team.
- Manages budget of individual programs and holds internal and/or external resources accountable for final delivery.
- Identifies marketing and operational enhancement opportunities to build recommendations that are based on analyses in order to drive membership retention.
- Works across the organization to partner with strategic business sponsors to manage programs on a daily basis that will ensure an outstanding member experience and increase member retention.
- Maintains a working knowledge of WellCare's state and federal contracts, products and benefits to ensure compliance accuracy in programs and communications.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Preferred A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or a related field
- Required or equivalent work experience equaling 2 additional years of experience in project development and administration experience
- Required 3 years of experience in project administration, preferably in a healthcare environment, developing successful retention, marketing, loyalty and/or branding campaign strategies and managing cross-functional teams
- Preferred 1 year of experience in relevant call center program development and administration experience
- Preferred Other Demonstrated experience successfully coordinating teams and multi-tasking projects in a matrix environment
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated project management skills
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate Other Ability to demonstrate emphathy and sensitivy toward WellCare's members' needs
- Intermediate Other Must be able to work successfully team-based environment
- Intermediate Other Ability to balance multiple projects within varying deadlines
- Intermediate Other Business writing and presentation development skills
- Intermediate Other Ability to leverage data for problem solving and ideation
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Visio
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Access