Provide the HPS Medicaid group critical information needed to make fact-based decisions, by collecting, analyzing and applying data to its daily operations, both to increase tenant satisfaction and retention as well as to improve our revenue potential. Other responsibilities will include managing projects, prioritizing work
and allocating resources accordingly; partnering with various company
departments to arrive at collaborative recommendations.
The ideal candidate:
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Collaborate with business analysts to produce operational reports and performance indicators by state and by product to management teams on time; continuously identify process to automate/eliminate reports by applying business process improvement and process reengineering to the report development wherever possible.
- Evaluate historical performance and forecast future performance; Get agreement with stakeholders on key assumptions and risks.
- Review data for inconsistencies or anomalies that could skew analytical results Identify, pursue and manage all incoming data files.
- Critically and proactively evaluate macro-market data and benchmarks to discern trends, anomalies, and areas of opportunity or uncertainty as well as participate in the development of metrics/dashboards to monitor market and business trends
- Provide management team with adequate information to make decisions (both strategic & tactical).
- Perform in depth analyses of current trends to enable organization to diagnose and respond to changing competitive landscape.
- Analyze reports, create trend lines and make recommendations/explanations Create and maintain databases and conduct routine maintenance as needed to ensure data integrity.
- Streamline data collection and analysis procedures to ensure fast access to metrics, create and update documentation on database construction, changes and refinements.
- Design and build databases, dashboards/reports/models; Interpret, create final recommendations and present the results to key stakeholders.
- Make recommendations for software, hardware and data storage upgrades.
- Benchmark and evaluate overall performance data for the department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required or equivalent work experience
- Required 5 years of experience in Data analytics
- Preferred 2 years of experience in Project management or related discipline
- Preferred 1 year of experience in Database management
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Demonstrated project management skills
- Intermediate Ability to lead/manage others
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Other SQL or database experience, project management experience, experience managing people in a production environment
- Required Intermediate Other Solid database skills, data analysis skills, project management skills or experience