Department: Human Resources
Reports to: HR Service Center Supervisor
Location 8715 Henderson Road, Tampa FL 33634
Provides support and assistance in the delivery of human resources activities to HR Centers of Excellence (Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development), Associates and Leaders.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Responds to inquiries submitted via the HR Service Center (HRSC), email, mail, phone and in-person in a timely and efficient manner. Prioritizes issues and escalate issues as necessary.
- Works with peers and other members of the HR team in the administration of HR programs such as benefits enrollment, Tuition Assistance, Referral Awards, etc.
- Ensures accuracy of all Personnel Action Form transactions. Communicates with management on corrections and/or clarifications of job data to ensure adherence to CHMI policies and procedures.
- Assists with new hire orientation as required.
- Supports the continuous improvement and development of processing procedure documentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A High School or GED
- Preferred An Associate's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Required 3 years of experience in Human Resources or a similar administrative area
- Preferred 1 year of experience in Benefits and/or Leave of Absence experience
Licenses and Certifications:
- Advanced Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Intermediate Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Intermediate Ability to work as part of a team Displays a commitment to service, be process oriented, and have a sense of urgency balanced with good judgment
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
- Beginner Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Beginner Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Beginner Ability to represent the company with external constituents
- Intermediate Other Displays committment to service, be process oriented, and have a sense of urgency balanced with good judgment
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Beginner Human Resource Management Systems (Generic) Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills required
- Required Beginner Microsoft Excel
- Required Beginner Microsoft Word
- Required Beginner Microsoft Outlook
- Preferred Beginner Microsoft PowerPoint