LOCATION: Henderson Road, Tampa, FL
DEPARTMENT: Public Affairs
REPORTING TO: VP, Market Government Affairs
Drives activities and projects associated with State Government Affairs and Public Policy. Tracks and maintains legislative database as well as coordinates legislative review process. Serves as the central point of contact between Government Affairs associates and consultants in the states and corporate Government Affairs and Public Policy. Maintains and oversees consistent engagement between Government Affairs associates and necessary internal and external stakeholders to assure progress towards business objectives. Prepares and submits accurate and complete business and political reports from WellCare's Medicaid and Medicare markets.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field Health Discipline, Public Policy, Public Administration, or equivalent experience.
- Required 5 years of experience in Health care environment or related field
- Preferred Other Medicaid or Medicare government or private/public sector, state legislative or regulatory, and/or experience with budgeting and contracts
Licenses and Certifications:
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint Expert PowerPoint skills to create complex presentations is required
- Required Advanced Microsoft Word Advanced MS Office skills required including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Required Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Required Advanced Microsoft Access
- Required Advanced Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Other Share Point skills or training
- Required Intermediate Other Micro MapPoint