Reports to: Director, Regulatory Cost
Location: Henderson Rd (Tampa, FL)
Position is responsible for providing timely, accurate, and actionable data and analysis supporting the department, area, and corporate key initiatives.
Additional Responsibilities: Candidate Education:
- Develop actionable recommendations to management relative to all analysis.
- Oversee outsourced vendor management reporting and payments.
- Calculate profitability reports on appropriate business segments.
- Perform monthly analysis identifying opportunities to reduce cost and utilization.
- Participate in cross functional teams to address key issues facing the organization.
- Evaluate government reimbursement process to determine areas of risk and opportunity.
- Participate in regional initiatives to improve operating results.
- Perform certain regulatory reporting exercises for both state and federal programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Preferred A Master's Degree in a related field
- Required 2 years of experience in financial analysis, preferably in healthcare
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
- Advanced Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Intermediate Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records
- Intermediate Other Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principals, GASB and FASB statements and standards
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Other Ability to use financial systems and related graphics