Responsible for coordinating, conducting, and documenting financial analysis projects.
Report to: VP, Regional Finance
Department: Fin - Field Finance
Location: Rocky Pointe Dr. Tampa, FL 33634
- Serves as a financial contact within the Company as well as with outside organizations.
- Normally directs a section or group of financial analysts.
- Conducts or participates in the most complex financial analysis projects.
- Provides advice and direction to less-experienced financial analysts.
- Frequently reports to a Top Financial Analysis Executive.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required 5 years of experience in related area
- Preferred 8 years of experience in related area
- Preferred 2 years experience in leading/supervising others
- Required Advanced Microsoft Word Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Required Advanced Microsoft Excel Knowledge of Project Management systems preferred
- Required Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Advanced Microsoft Access
- Required Advanced Microsoft Outlook
- Preferred Advanced Other Knowledge of Project Management systems
- Preferred Medical cost / medical expense initiatives - MEI
- Preferred SAS and/or SQL
- Preferred Healthcare experience