Location: Henderson Rd, Tampa, FL 33634
Department: Health Services
Reports to: Sr Director, Strategic Initiatives
Manages and coordinates the completion of enterprise, functional and/or departmental projects and key initiatives from start to finish. Drives enterprise, functional and/or departmental initiatives and ensures project timelines and expectations are met. Ensures projects deliver on established goals for business value creation. Presents findings and makes recommendations to all levels of management.
- Coordinates and manages project planning and execution for multiple projects.
- Manages key project initiatives including the development of detail work plans, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring/summarizing project progress.
- Provides supervision and leadership for project team members.
- Conducts research and analysis to provide definitive financial data and advice for use in administering specific programs and processes.
- Monitors developed work plans and enforces accountability by key stakeholders.
- Plans for and drives change through holistic project plans including process, system, organization and facilities changes pending on project.
- Prepares strategic analysis of potential business and/or operational opportunities.
- Communicates purpose and vision of the project and prepares summary reports and recommendations for management.
- Represents the department in cross-functional teams and to external customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Preferred: Master's Degree in a related field
- Required: 4 years of project management experience, including managing projects from start to finish as primary responsibility
- Preferred: 4 years of financial analysis experience
- Preferred: Healthcare experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management in an articulate and concise manner
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of reporting to different levels of the organization
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated time management and priority-setting skills
- Ability to influence internal and external constituents
- Ability to implement process improvements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to lead/manage others in a matrixed environment
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Preferred: Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Project