Plans, organizes, directs and manages activities associated with selling the Medicare line of business. Implements marketing strategies for both the Medicare and Medicaid lines of business for the health care plan for the State.
Reports to: State President
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Oversees strategic direction and achievement of sales enrollment goals through W2 and 1099 channel.
- Drives relationships within the state to ensure marketing model philosophy is adopted.
- Utilizes corporate resources to strategically maximize sales potential within state.
- Leads, manages and directs through matrix environment and direct staff.
- Coordinates product development and strategic planning by market within the state.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
10 years sales experience
5 years management experience
3 years health insurance experience preferable.
Licenses/Certifications: Health insurance license preferred