LOCATION: Henderson Road, Tampa, FL
REPORTING TO: Director, Real Estate
Responds to facility issues and concerns from associates within the designated area of regional or corporate support. Oversees and manages office security within designated location(s). Responds to facility issues and concerns from associates within the aligned location(s) or support. Responsible for build-out and management of new locations including working with vendor on electrical, plumbing, furniture, office spec's, etc. Responsible for the division's offices maintenance, upkeep and repair within aligned location(s) of support. Responsible for overseeing outer offices service agreements implemented by corporate (cleaning, a/c, plumbing, etc.).
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Manages infrastructure issues and facilities work requests.
- Manages space planning and facilities issues for designated corporate or regional offices.
- Conducts bid evaluations and maintains bid integrity.
- Identifies potential vendors and develops/maintains vendor contacts.
- Assists in developing short range plans for overall area activities.
- Assists in the implementation of programs and strategies.
- May act in liaison capacity with other areas and business units.
- Assists in recommendations on matters of policy and approve changes in area of expertise.
- Manages process improvement initiatives.
- Maintains move matrices for aligned area of support.
- Oversees the preventative maintenance contracts.
- Monitors the data centers and ensures the appropriate environment.
- Updates the floor plans for offices within region of oversight.
- Oversees onsite security for designated corporate or regional offices.
- Responsible for emergency preparedness committee within the location(s) managed.
- Responsible for safety committee within the location(s) managed.
- Travel between all offices within designated area of support is required.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required or equivalent work experience
- Required 5 years of experience in directly related facility duties/experience
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Demonstrated leadership skills
- Intermediate Ability to lead/manage others
- Intermediate Other Familiar with construction documents, blueprints, CAD drawings, codes and space paining.
- Advanced Other Knowledge of space planning, facilities maintenance
- Intermediate Other Ability to manage external vendors and contractors
- Intermediate Other In-depth functional knowledge and broad multi-functional knowledge
- Intermediate Other Facilitative skills
- Intermediate Other Ability to provide technical guidance on procurement related questions to ethics
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Access