Location: Tampa, FL (Multi-locations - Corporate)
Report to: Facilities Manager
Manages projects involving building maintenance, repairs and improvements including equipment related to HVAC systems, energy systems, electrical systems and process water systems. When necessary will completes hands-on daily maintenance, upkeep, repair, and operation of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing, building systems, pumps, and generators for Company properties. Responds to facility issues and concerns from associates within the designated area of regional or corporate support. Assists in space planning and the build-out of new work spaces including working with vendors on electrical, plumbing, furniture, office spec's, etc. Reviews and implements project budgets, bids, contracts, and schedules.
- Manages projects involving building maintenance, repairs and improvements including equipment related to HVAC systems, energy systems, electrical systems and process water systems.
- Provides expertise on matters relating to building code requirements, industry requirements, equipment application, established standards and regulations.
- Performs inspections and surveillance of outside Contractor work when related to maintaining facilities equipment/building systems.
- Inspects buildings and facilities infrastructure to ascertain their condition and state of readiness.
- Manages and responds to infrastructure issues and facilities work requests.
- Monitors cost and time management of projects, keeping current summaries of actual and projected expenditures.
- Creates and ensures proper adherence to preventive maintenance schedules.
- Assists in space planning activities and facilities issues for designated campus/area.
- Acts in liaison capacity with other areas and business units.
- Travels between all offices within designated area of support.
- Supervises minor build-outs including working with vendors on electrical, plumbing, furniture, office spec's, etc.
- Reviews, and implements project budgets, bids, contracts, and schedules.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required or equivalent work experience at least 2 additional years of experience of relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Required 5 years of experience in directly related HVAC, electrical or facilities
- Preferred 1 year of experience in overseeing projects, vendors, and contractors
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Ability to drive multiple projects
- Intermediate Ability to influence internal and external constituents
- Advanced Demonstrated customer service skills
- Intermediate Other Familiar with construction documents, blueprints, CAD drawings, codes and space planning
- Advanced Other Knowledge of space planning, facilities maintenance
- Intermediate Other Ability to manage external vendors and contractors
- Intermediate Other Ability to provide technical guidance on procurement related questions to ethics
A license in one of the following is required:
- Preferred Other Commercial Electrical
- Preferred Other HVAC
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Access