Acts as account manager for area(s) of responsibility related to executive recruiting activities. Drives proactive recruiting strategies that support the business objectives and attract highly qualified candidates. Educates Hiring Managers regarding Talent Acquisition's established policies and practices, including but not limited to: candidate slate rates, interview panel guidelines, roles & responsibilities in the recruitment process, and education regarding third-party search hiring practices, (i.e., cost and success rates) and the use of outside agencies. Establishes and maintains a strong community presence and creates effective partnerships both in and outside the organization.
Reports to: Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition
Department: Human Resources / Talent Acquisition
- May function as primary point of contact for executive senior leadership relative to the recruitment process.
- Recruits for highly visibility or confidential executive-level positions.
- Develops executive recruitment strategies for positions within area(s) of responsibility, communicates strategy to stakeholders and drives accountability to execution; develops subject matter expertise in field(s) of focus and builds comprehensive candidate pipelines to support growth initiatives; displays an understanding of positions.
- Maintains strong business acumen relative to company & financial performance and industry trends.
- Takes accountability for executive recruitment processes, requisition statuses, and requisition management; takes accountability for recruitment strategies and aged requisition strategies.
- Influences executive senior leadership on sourcing strategies to ensure the most cost-effective methodology is employed to build candidate pipelines.
- Creates and maintains open communication with senior leadership to understand staffing needs; provides high-level staffing advice and problem solving to clients; develops innovative staffing solutions to complex needs.
- Conducts in-depth, comprehensive behavioral-based interviews with viable candidates, to include the utilization predictive and cognitive assessments.
- Manages extremely high-touch communication with all viable candidates under consideration for positions within area(s) of responsibility; may coordinate interviews when requested.
- Determines, recommends, and negotiates all facets of executive candidate offer package(s), to include determination of complex equity packages, and creates eOffer letters for selected candidates, in accordance with department processes & procedures.
- Assists HRBPs and Compensation in updating job descriptions and requirements as market data changes; keeps abreast of competitor hiring practices, market availability of skillsets, and market data relative salary shifts.
- Provides guidance to executive senior leadership and internal associates on employment policies and procedures.
- Conducts in-depth screening and maintains high-touch communication for potential executive candidates referred to the company.
- Participates in department projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Adheres to department processes & procedures in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Maintains effective partnerships with internal and external customers.
- Preforms other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, communications, human resources, or a related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Two (2) years of experience in executive recruiting.
- Experience developing complex executive compensation packages.
- Five (5) years of experience in specialized recruitment and/or staffing experience, preferably in healthcare.
- Previous sales experience is a plus.
- Corporate recruitment experience highly preferred.
- Executive recruitment experience is a plus.
- Experience in managed healthcare environment preferred.
- Solid background in marketing/sourcing techniques including cold calling, networking, research, database management.
- Knowledgeable in various employment laws including EEO.
- Advanced - Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management.
- Advanced - Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills.
- Advanced - Ability to represent the company with external constituents.
- Advanced - Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Advanced - Ability to influence internal and external constituents.
- Advanced - Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced - Demonstrated written communication skills.
- Advanced - Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Advanced - Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Advanced - Ability to multitask and handling multiple projects at the same time.
- Advanced - Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information.
- Advanced - Ability to establish credibility with hiring managers and prospective candidates.
- Advanced - Ability to work as part of a team.
- Advanced - Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Advanced - Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management.
- Advanced - Other Experience in multiple human resources disciplines.
- Advanced - Other Extensive experience in establishing credibility and partnering with business leaders and employees.
- Intermediate - Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
Licenses and Certifications:
- Preferred - Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project and Visio is a plus.
- Proficiency with an Applicant Tracking System required, (i.e., Taleo, Peopleclick, etc.).
- Knowledge and ability to use a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system preferred.
- Experience conducting Internet sourcing and mining databases.
- Experience leveraging social media solutions to drive lead engagement.