Department - IT- Architecture
Reports - Director, Enterprise Architecture
Location - Tampa, FL ( Henderson Rd)
Conceives, shapes and leads the design of solutions that ensure the business requirements and end-to-end solutions align with organizational goals. Works with business and technology leaders to create dynamic and practical solutions to meet business demands.
Additional Responsibilities: Candidate Education:
- Identifies and proposes specific strategies, initiatives and remedies necessary to align technology solutions with corporate objectives.
- Responsible for the financials within the Capital Plan and their alignment to specific strategies, initiatives, business and technical capabilities.
- Translates business issues/opportunities into solutions/business requirements.
- Works closely with multiple teams to define, select, and architect solutions and services that require significant cross component coordination.
- Works collaboratively with business and IT partners to ensure quality and delivery are managed effectively.
- Provides architectural leadership for the planning and direction of large-scale products for assigned business units.
- Establishes a strategic delivery roadmap for business and technical capabilities with an understanding. of initiative priority
- Leads early business concept deliverable definition and scoping.
- Works collaboratively with business and IT to provide high level capability/requirements definition and associated roadmaps.
- Analyzes alternative solutions.
- Acts as a key liaison between business unit leadership and IT.
- Participates in corporate planning process, brainstorm/Innovation sessions for new projects with the business, helps the business develop business cases, determines rough order of magnitude and recommendation of prioritization.
- Oversees the 3 year IT application roadmap and works closely with business units to ensure the IT roadmap aligns with the overall strategy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field in a related field
- Required or equivalent work experience 2 additional years of relevant work experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Required 8 years of experience in IT and Architecture practice
- Required Other thorough knowledge of infrastructure, application programming, and web and software applications
- Preferred 3 years of experience in Health care experience; preferably government sponsored health plans
Licenses and Certifications:
- Advanced Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Advanced Ability to drive multiple projects
- Advanced Ability to influence internal and external constituents
- Advanced Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
- Advanced Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Advanced Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated written communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Beginner Knowledge of healthcare delivery
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Access
- Required Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Required Advanced Microsoft Word
- Required Advanced Project Development Life Cycle methodologies (Generic)